India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

US Medical Professionals

To pursue a medical career in US is possible through various categories of Visas. Individuals wishing to migrate to US temporarily can apply for a J-1 visa. More Visas will give all the necessary assistance and guidance for immigration to US. Get in touch with More Visas to find out more about migrating to US. You can avail our Free Assessment, which will help you ascertain whether you are eligible for the desired country.


J1 Visas

J-1 visas are non-immigrant visas, they do not offer any American Green Card. J1 visas helps medical professionals to migrate to USA to undergo training or research.

H-1B Visas

These Visas are similar to UK work permit. Those who wish to remain in US under non-immigrant visas can apply for this visa or a US Green Card proceeding at the same time. Applying for a green card is a lengthy process; hence this approach will be helpful for the interested candidates.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon