India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

US K3 Spouse Visa

K3 Spouse Visa offered US immigration is one among the two routes open to an individual with US citizen status for bringing their spouses to reside and employ in United States. To find if you are eligible for this visa, take our free assessment option.
Both K1 and K3 US visa categories offer a way to a Green Card for US or permanent residency as it is generally known in other countries.


US immigration using a spouse visa is a easy way to lawfully settle in US or obtain a green card provided you meet the requirement. This visa is considered as part of family immigration and it is not required for you to obtain a prior employment in US. 

Visa Criteria

The procedure for applying US K-3 Marriage Visa is started outside United States, but finished within the nation. Applications should be made in the nation where overseas spouse resides permanently and the eligibility criteria must be met. The eligibility is as follows:
  • Applicants should be legally married and should produce a valid Marriage Certificate. Unmarried partners cannot sponsor US visas
  • The sponsoring candidates must be 18 years of age to sign a support or affidavit
  • A collection of documentation is required together with the applicant's passport, police clearances and medical examinations proof of the marriage certificate, sponsor's citizenship and where applicable documentary evidence if any termination of previous marriages
After securing a K-3 visa from a US Embassy and after entering the United States, the holder can begin the process of acquiring their Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and US Green Card.


The K-3 class is for permanent settlement status in the USA, permitting US citizens to be joined with their spouses in US. As the K-3 is a path for permanent residency, it even makes provision for dependent(s) relocation, to cover the immigration needs of any overseas spouses' children. The Dependent children of sponsored candidates may relocate to US on a K-4 visa, and a non-immigrant path is introduced to allow the holder of visa to be in US till the relocation program is completed. To grant a US K-4 Visa the applicants should be a valid holder of a US K-3 Visa.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon