India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

UK Dependency Visa

MoreVisas is an emerging immigration and visa service consultancy firm. We have a strong team of professional immigration counsellors who specialize in the field of immigration and visa services. Our team consists of professional immigration counsellors having specialized domain knowledge of immigration and visa processing for various countries. You can get a free assessment completed from us, to know your eligibility towards the immigration process.

UK Dependency Visa immigration is used by applicants towards Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR), which is often referred as permanent residency. This visa does not lay any kind of restrictions on the type of business that a person takes.


  • You can work and live in the UK without any restriction.
  • Without any constraint, you can search for a job as it is necessary for you to have a job offer.
  • After five years of stay in UK, you can apply for the citizenship of the UK.


  • No specific time limit is imposed upon this type of UK family visa.
  • However, you should not stay outside the country, for more than two years.

Eligibility Criteria

Nature of dependent immigration

Need to be related to the person settled in the UK in one of the below ways,

  • Mother
  • Grandmother, a widow aged 65 years or over.
  • Father
  • Grandfather, a widower aged 65 years or over.
  • Parents or Grandparents at least one is aged 65 or over.
  • Parent or Grandparent aged 65 or over who has remarried
  • Parent or Grandparent under the age of 65 living alone
  • Daughter, Son, Brother, Sister, Uncle or Aunt all over the age of 18, living alone in the most extreme circumstances

The dependent visa applicant needs to

  • Prove that he/she is financially dependent on the relative
  • Prove that the relatives can accommodate and take care of him
  • Prove that she/he does not have any other relative in the country.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon