India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Training and Work Experience in the UK

The Training and Work Experience Scheme (TWES) visa service permit an organization to bring in its non-EU citizens on the purpose of training them towards a special qualification. It has to be proved that the candidate will return to the organization’s own office in their home land to utilize the experience that was gained while working in the UK. Try our free assessment option to know your eligibility.


  • Candidates can have access to work experience in the UK and improve their skills.
  • Candidates newly acquired skills can be used in their home country.
  • British based companies can benefit in the form of training their overseas staff in the United Kingdom.


  • Duration depends on the request of the sponsoring company and also at the discretion of Home Office.
  • Initial permit can be granted up to five years.
  • This visa is not developed as a way to settlement in the UK. Applicants need to leave the country as soon as the program is finished.

Training Permits

Training permits are issued for people who don’t have access to them in their home country.

  • The acquired training needs to develop a new qualification for the candidate or a new skill.



  • The candidate’s position for the TWES permit needs to be NVQ level 3 and above.


  • The candidate must be able to satisfy one of the following criteria:
  • A qualified degree.
  • A non-equivalent degree along with a year of experience.

Employer Requirements

  • The employers needs to be registered with an equivalent professional body and will be able to carry on training for the candidates.
  • Employers need to pay the candidates in an appropriate manner.
  • They need to take care that the candidates complete the training and return to their home country.

Work Experience Scheme

Normally, the visa is granted for one year. However, on some occasions it is granted for two years. This person is granted based on the work experience side of TWES.

The eligibility criteria for both the candidate and the employer are almost the same.

Spouse and Dependent Immigration

  • Under TWES, spouse immigration is allowed.
  • Unmarried partner, the spouse, or dependent children are also allowed provided that the candidates show sufficient funds for taking care of them.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon