India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Tier 4 Student Visas

MoreVisas offers guidance on all types of UK visas. We have a team of expert immigration consellors especially dedicated to the UK immigration process. We have been providing resources on all types of UK visas ranging from Student Visas to Work Permits. We guide interested students on the documentation that is required for the application to the top universities in UK. 

The tier 4 Student UK Visa allows an adult student towards study in the UK when they have a licensed sponsor.


The Tier 4 Student Visa is useful for gaining qualifications from recognized, and government approved educational institutes and universities in UK.
  • You can enter UK with a travel or tourist visa, when you course duration is less than six months.
  • You can undertake limited employment when your course duration is more than four years.


Visa is granted until for the course completion.
  • Degree level or above – up to four years
  • Below degree – up to three years
  • When you get a specific job from an organisation or company, you can opt for Tier 2 work permit and stay in United Kingdom.


Adult students who are applying to study abroad in the UK need to have:
  • Proven track record in previous education years.
  • Qualifications that are equal to National Qualification Framework (NQF) that is prevalent in the UK education system.
  • Show evidence of having sufficient funds.
  • Sponsoring certificates from UK universities or Colleges.
  • Passed the test that is based on some points for meeting the stipulated minimum requirements.

What is a visa letter?

It is a type of offer letter that is given by your education provider who also acts as your immigration sponsor. The letter contains information about the applicant, the intended course, your sponsor and your finances.

What is a licensed sponsor?

The college or university in which you have chosen to study is the licensed sponsor.

Can I work?

Yes. However, it has to be only a holiday work or part-time work permit.

Spouse and Dependent Immigration

Married partners are only permitted under spouse immigration. Both of them can stay until the expiry of the visa.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon