India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Spain Work Visa

MoreVisas is an emerging immigration and visa services consultancy. From the beginning, all our clients have been satisfied with our services, and we are one among the world’s largest immigration services. We have experienced professionals who are skilled and regularly updated immigration laws. Our advisors have complete knowledge about all visas of different countries. Everything lies in the experience of MoreVisas which is proved by the count of our satisfied clients. Take our Free Assessment to know your eligibility towards immigration to Spain. 

Among our services, the Spanish work visa is the one in which our team of immigration specialists are known to be experts. Every year hundreds of people came to us to get their immigration services, and they are satisfied with our team service.

Work Permit Spain

The applicant should be above 16 years of age to apply for a Spanish work permit. To become eligible, the applicant should have a plan to work in Spain only as an employee and need to have an employment offer. After acquiring a Spanish work visa, the applicant is allowed to apply for the dependent visa, for his/her spouse, children or an immediate relative.

Visas for the self employed

If the applicant is planning to start an own business, he/she can apply for a Spain working visa, especially for self-employed people. To get this kind of work permit for Spain, the applicant needs to provide financial stability proof. If required for your work, then an academic title or vocational title which is converted into Spanish.

Visa to work for a fixed duration

For a fixed duration, you can apply for a short term visa. To acquire this kind of work permit, the applicant needs to provide employment proof, academic credentials and sufficient funds.

Activities that exist outside of a work visa

If the applicant is staying and employed in Spain on a project which is not recognized by the normal Spain work visa (religious, cultural and scientific activities), then he/she can apply for a residence visa. This visa allows staying in the nation, while undertaking the project.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon