India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Post Graduate Work Permit

MoreVisas is an emerging company that offers immigration services for different countries along with immigration to Canada. Canada Post-Graduate Work Permit is one among them. This visa permits students from outside the country, who have graduated from a post-secondary institute, to have working experience in Canada. A Canada work permit will make you eligible for applying for permanent residence by Canada Immigration Experience Class Visa. To know your eligibility you can try our free assessment.

The Post-Graduate Work Permit does not impose any kind of restrictions regarding the type of job that you search for and also you do not require a job offer to apply for this category of visa. This immigration program is intended to gain working experience in Canada. This will help you while applying for Canadian citizenship. If you want to migrate to Canada in the Experience Class program, then you must have at least one year of experience in managerial, professional or technical field at positions like O, A or B under National Occupational Classification system.

Students of other than Canada should have studied a full-time course for at least eight months before they have completed the study program and have graduated from a public post-secondary institution like colleges, universities or from CEGEP of Quebec or from a private institute which is functioning with the same set of rules and regulations of a public institution. This private school has to be eligible for 50% of its overall financial requirements through government grants. Overseas students have to apply to this program within 90 days of getting the written confirmation that they have the minimum requirement. They should have a valid study visa when they apply for this program.

A student who has undergone a course of less than two years but longer than eight months can also apply if they have a Canada work permit which is longer than the period of study.

Post-Graduate Work Permit is extended to three years. If you have experienced as a managerial, technical or professional position you can easily apply for a permanent resident visa through the Experience Class which will be more suitable.

MoreVisas is here to help and guide you in the immigration process. If you are eligible for immigration under this category, then you can endow you immigration dreams to MoreVisas. Our experienced visa specialist makes sure that all your dream is turned into a reality.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon