India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Family Sponsored Visa for Canada

Canadian Visas for permanent residence give the option of sponsoring relatives for the particular permanent resident. In this manner, those relatives can use the facility of applying for immigration to Canada.

MoreVisas is an emerging immigration service provider that offers a distinctive free estimation for both sponsors and clients in analyzing their eligibility according this visa. We have been in the field of immigration consultation for Canada, for over 10 years, with enormous success rate.

When you think of migrating to Canada, MoreVisas offers one of the best customized and complete packaged solutions. We take care of everything you will need for your move to Canada, detailed information on the processes of immigration and more.

Sponsoring citizen or permanent citizen has to be over 18 years old.

Sponsor should be residing in Canada and also willing to support that person for a period of three to ten years. After these 2 years, the sponsored person can also apply for citizenship themselves.


  • Allows the sponsored relatives, to search for jobs without any restriction.
  • No specific sort of job offer from a Canadian organization is needed, for the applicants to get this visa.

Canada Visa Application

  • This visa provides a path for the applicants to obtain permanent residency.       
  • This Canadian visa allows spouse and fiancé immigration.

Through this route, Canadian immigration is available relatives in the following:

  • Children less than 18 years of age, whom you wish to adopt.
  • Dependent children, including adopted children.
  • Parents and Grandparents
  • A sister, brother, niece, grandchildren or nephew who are orphans, under the age of 18, and who are in a common law relationship or not married.

In regard to this immigration, dependent children are defined as:

  • A full time student who is dependent on a parent for financial support.  The studies of the student must have begun before the age of 22.
  • Under 22 and without a spouse or common law partner
  • Financially dependent on a parent since before the age of 22 due to a disability.

When your common law partner or spouse already work and live in Canada with you, you can sponsor him/her through Canadian immigration.

Eligibility Criteria

  • Applications need to be sent for processing, before the relative migrates to Canada.
  • You cannot sponsor your relatives when you have failed in your previous commitment towards any of your relatives. This can be easily seen when any of our relatives take the social assistance from the government.
  • Both the sponsor and the sponsored relative, except in Quebec, will also be required to sign a sponsorship agreement.
  • In the Quebec province, the visa agreement is signed with the province rather than with the Minister.
  • You can have a look at the Quebec Skilled Worker Visa page, of our website for more information.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon