India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy


MoreVisas is India’s fastest growing immigration and visa consultancy. We have our presence across the world and our immigration consultants are abreast of all the changes in immigrant and visa industry. We have helped thousands of overseas dream come true, our immigration consultants are always on pursuit of excellence and have been helping individuals to achieve their overseas goal. You can avail our free assessment, which helps you ascertain if you are eligible for this visa. 

A European Community Association Agreement visa is also referred as European Economic Area Visa is a kind of immigration UK service that is specifically for nationals of countries with whom the relevant European Community Association Agreement is in place.
This visa is mainly used for working, living or starting a business in the UK.

ECAA Visa – Benefits

  • No investment is needed.
  • Do not need to create jobs in the UK or invest money in the UK’s economy.
  • No need of taking any type of points based assessment test.
  • Do not need any type of work permit.

ECAA - Visa Duration

  • 2 years of the initial grant
  • Duration can be extended up to three years.
  • Candidates should have been supporting themselves and their dependents on their own.
  • Actively involved in the regular operations of the business.
  • When the UK visa extension application is approved, after five years, a candidate can apply towards Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR).

Eligibility Criteria:

  • Citizen of Romania or Bulgaria
  • Need to be in the business that was mentioned in the application.
  • Need to have enough funds
  • Need to present a viable business plan.


  • Family immigration is permitted, and your unmarried partner or spouse and dependent children can join you in the UK immigration.
  • Your unmarried partner or spouse can seek and do any lawful employment in the UK.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon