India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Canada Work Visas

MoreVisas is an emerging immigration consultancy that can help you in the process of immigration application to Canada. Canada work permit visa is a temporary visa granted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for a skilled worker to come to the country and work for the specific purpose. MoreVisas can help you to find the best career opportunities and work permit for Canada. Skilled Worker Visa is not issued to applicants who wish to settle in Canada until they have met certain requirements of the country. Mostly this type of visa helps the migrant to get priority in the process of permanent resident visa processing.

Issuing a work permit to Canada country totally depends on the type of job offered to an applicant. MoreVisas can help and assist you in this regard. You can use our job resume writing and resume marketing services to find a suitable job for you in Canada. Once you have a job offer, it is easy to get a work permit granted to you. The Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) will assess the impact of employment of a foreign national and ensure that the application is genuine, and it will not negatively affect the opportunities of the natives. Once HRSDC approves, you can apply for a work permit. People who are planning to work in Quebec have to get permission from the authorities of Quebec. The employer also have to ensure the authorization from HRSDC and work permit is got issued.

Canada also allows your spouse and children to migrate on a temporary basis to the country. However, if they want to work, they have to submit a separate application for a work permit. There are some exemptions for specific professions from taking a work permit.

These exemptions are as follows:

  • Business visitors are not permitted to enter the domestic labour market.
  • Representatives of different nations and diplomats or the UN. Family members of these people can only work with the permission of Department of Foreign affairs.
  • Military personnel entering the country under Visiting Forces Act.
  • Foreign government officers with a formal letter of agreement if working period is longer than three months.
  • Some Canadian study visa may permit to work on campus.
  • Performing artists performing for a limited time.
  • Athletes and coaches
  • News reporters reporting the events in the country.
  • Public speakers for not longer than 5 days.
  • Convention organizers
  • Assistance to any religious group or performing clergy duties for a religious function.
  • Referees and judges
  • Evaluators and examiners
  • Investigators and expert witnesses
  • Students undergoing health-care training for not more than 4 months.
  • Civil aviation inspector
  • Accident or incident inspectors
  • Crew members of aircraft if a plane is landed in Canada for the use of transporting passengers or cargo.
  • Emergency service providers

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon