India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Canada Student Visa

MoreVisas is an emerging immigration service provider that offers all types of immigration programs for Canada. This is because we have been part of many successful immigration processes for our clients. This includes student visa also. You can have a free assessment to understand your eligibility for processing a student visa.  MoreVisas is the only consultancy that produced a large number of successful student visas.

If you are interested in studying in Canada, you should have a study permit. Exceptions are given to some options like studying a course that lasts for less than six months; members of any foreign armed force; family members of accredited foreign country representatives to Canada. Irrespective of permit, all the applicants need to confirm the below.

  • Proof towards the ability to pay living expenses, tuition fees and return fares to their home land
  • Acceptance by a university, school or educational institution in Canada
  • Ability to resolve all aspects related to health

Short course student visa in Canada

Applicants intending to continue their studies beyond the six-month period should apply and obtain permit for their education even before landing into that country. You need to apply for a study permit even towards a short course where:

  • You want to work on campus
  • Considered as a minor in the province where study
  • You want to take part in a internship or co-op scheme

Study and work in Canada

People who would like to combine work and study in Canada will not require a special work permit always. People with student visa for Canada can work on the college campus where they are studying.

Dependent children studying in Canada

Minor children of foreign nationals studying and working in Canada generally require a permit to attend and study in a school. Some of the exceptions that include,

  • Minor children who are offspring of refugee or refugees claimants
  • Minor children attending pre-school or kindergarten
  • Dependent children of accredited foreign representatives

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon