India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy
National Visa

National VisaNational Visa

National Austrian Visitor Visa is mandatory if the applicant intends to stay in Austria for a period of more 90 but less than 180 days as a student, tourist, on a business trip or to visit friends and relatives. If the applicant intends to take up a temporary employment which is less than 6 months and if you are neither an EU nor an EFTA citizen then you need Austria national visa. This visa is also called Visa D.

The Visa D allows you to stay for a period of 90 days within 180 days in the other Schengen countries. This will allow you to work for a short period under clearly specified circumstances. Visa D is not a work permit and does not allow you to take up any employment of your choice. It is mandatory to secure a visa D for legally taking up your temporary employment. If the applicant is allowed to enter Austria without Visa D his/her stay does not exceed for a period of more than three months.

It is important for the applicant to provide the Embassy with all the necessary documents and additional authorization requirements otherwise, the visa will not be granted to the applicant. MoreVisas is one stop for all your Migration and Visa processing. We will aid our customers present their visa application if they meet the rules and regulations of the visa process. Our team of professionals will certainly keep a track of all the updates concerning your process.

Buy Now read +more
Product Q & A ( 5 )
Question Rating

How can MoreVisas help you?


HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon