India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy
L1 Visa

L1 VisaL1 Visa

The US L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows the companies operating both in US and abroad to transfer certain employee from its foreign operations to the US operations for nearly seven years. The employee should have worked for the affiliate company, parent company, subsidiary company or branch office of the US Company outside US for at least one year out of the last three years.

Companies operating in US have to apply to the relevant USCIS service center for L1 visa to transfer their employee to the US from their overseas operations. The employees falling in this category will, initially, be provided an L1 visa for three years. MoreVisas will provide completed assistance for obtaining L1 visa. Our expert counselors will guide you in the documentation process, which makes it easy for you to secure the visa.

Companies can sponsor L1 visas for two types of the employee, which includes Managers and Executives and Specialized Knowledge Staff. The role for managers and executives for this purpose is very stringent. It is important to attach a detailed description of their roles and responsibilities. The manager or executive must have authoritative responsibility for the professional staff. They must have an important function, department or subdivision of the employer. Only such personnel are issued the L1A visa. The visa is initially issued for three years and later can be extended in 2 year with an increment to a maximum of 7 years.

Specialized Knowledge Staff of the company has complete knowledge about the research, systems, products/services, proprietary techniques, management system and procedures. Only this type of staff is issued L1B visa, initially for three years, which can be extendible to a maximum of 5 years. On the completion of the maximum allowable period in L1 status, the employee has to be employed outside the US for a minimum period of one year before a new application is made for L or H status.

Buy Now read +more
Product Q & A ( 3 )
Question Rating

How can MoreVisas help you?


HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon