India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Talented Migrants into the US

US Talented Migrants

The US has always been a hugely popular destination for artists and entertainers from all over the world. The US is famously known as the land where ‘dreams turn to gold’ meaning your talent can prove highly profitable in the land which Hollywood and many celebrities call home and thank for their careers. There is a vast range of US visa options that are available to national artists and entertainers who are not US citizens and who want to temporarily come to the country to show case, or exhibit their work in either short-term or long-term projects. 

There are many options available to those who have extraordinary talents or abilities and they are as follows; 

The 01 Visa for Artists and Entertainers - this gives the option of staying in the US for upto three years and is generally for those who have extraordinary abilities in either arts, science, business, athletics, education or those who are in recognised motion pictures and television industry who need to visit the US to perform their work. There is much asked of you in the form of documented evidence for your claims of extraordinary talent, this can be in awards, certificates, qualifications and more. You must show that you are worthy of this Visa as it is a popular option though with a small success rate. 

 P1 Visa - This is for recognised entertainment groups including all members. For example a band of musicians or group of theatre performers who are internationally recognised. Prior approval of petition by USCIS is necessary. This visa allows you to reside and perform in the US for upto 12 months. 

P2 Visa - This is the prefered Visa option for Artists and Entertainers, coming individually or as part of a group, to perform under a reciprocal exchange program. This visa allows you entry into the US for a one year period. All documented evidence of your success, attributes and qualifications will be required by the USCIS to make your visa claim successful. 

P3 Visa - This is the visa option for Artists and Entertainers who perform under a Culturally Unique Program. This can be applied for by either an individual artist or a group of artists and or entertainers and will grant you access into the US to perform and work for a 12 month period. Any and all documentation that is evidence that the single applicant or indeed many applicants performance is culturally unique, is required and to assist your claim you can provide proof in the form of reviews in newspapers, journals or other published media materials.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon