India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Retiring to the US

US Retirement Visa

Unlike a lot of migration destinations the US does not have a Retirement Visa. There are, however, many visa’s which you may qualify but the essence is that if you do not have a US citizen child who can sponsor you then it will be very difficult to retire to the US. Despite this, the US is a very popular choice for people to spend their golden years, for a number of different reasons. Due to the exchange rate one gets more for their money as well as the stunning views and beautiful weather especially in sunny states such as Florida or California it is enticing enough to not let the visa process deter you.

There is an Investor Visa where you need to have $500,000 in assets and be willing to invest in an American, recognised, business. This is the easiest way to gain US citizenship currently because after five years you are usually granted permanent residency providing there is evidence to show that your investment has benefitted America by employing natives or increasing the economy and revenue of the particular business, this is not to be taken as a guarantee however and just like the stock market investors can either make or lose money.

Another, more prefered option is the B-2 visa, this allows you to spend six months at a time in the country which is ideal for those who wish to spend their summers here for example and return to native lands to spend the holidays with family. Those who choose to do this can rent their US home out whilst away which will not only help to earn money whilst your away but will also give you the protection of not leaving a home vacant to criminals or the elements.

If coming to the United States to retire it is imperative that you seek legal advice on all money matters such as your pension, benefits, health insurance and your will. You can attend to these matters yourself but it is a lot more straightforward to have a US qualified person on your side who knows the ins and outs of the processes and takes away the stresses and strains, though they do not do this for free prices are generally reasonable. The US Immigration Authorities can advise you on genuine and official US representatives who are eligible and certified to deal with your assets and monies to ensure you do not become too victim of any scams or fraudsters.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon