India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

J-1 Visitor Exchange Visa USA

J-1 Visitor Exchange Visa USA

An Au Pair is usually a foreign born person who enters the US as a live in child care provider for a US family. Being an Au Pair is a wonderful way to experience the US in a full hands on way. Straight away you integrate with American people, communities and societies. To become an Au Pair you will need to obtain a J-1 Visitor Exchange Visa and then join an Au Pair agency which is recognised by the US authorities, many of these agencies will arrange your travel and match you with a family based on their desires and your credentials and experience.

The J-1 Visitor Exchange Visa will allow you to stay in the US with your employer/family for a minimum of 12 months and after this time you can extend your visa for up to another 12 months. Being an Au Pair gives you experiences like no other, you're fully free to explore the US whilst improving your skills, strengthening your language and lengthening your CV - and all the time caring for wonderful children whilst being treated as one of the family. Once you and a family are matched you both have the choice to agree or disagree to the pairing, nothing is forced. 

Your family will provide accommodation in their home, all meals and transportation when you need it. You will usually be expected to work for the family for around 45 hours a week, no more than ten hours per day and you will receive a wage weekly, though your accommodation is provided so your wage will account for this. During the 12 month period you will have a two week paid vacation which you can take full advantage of to explore all that the US has to offer, take in the sights such as the Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood sign and so much more. 

A great opportunity which goes with choosing to use an agency to be an Au Pair is they will pay up to $500 per you for you to undertake an online study course through the California University in LA. This is something you can do in your spare time at home and will look extremely impressive on your resume to enhance the futures job opportunities tenfold. Currently there are over 4000 au pairs in the US who are living the dream, whilst being paid, whilst studying and whilst being nurtured and guided by an American family, is there really a better way to broaden one's horizons?

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon