India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Invest Visa in UK

Invest Visa in UK
Immigration by Investment(Invest Visa)

This category of visa application if for the people that are willing to move into the UK for business reasons. The business type is not taken into consideration so long as it is a legal job. You must aso work full time in the management of the business.However, suppose you intend to be a temporal investor, visit UK investors Page for more details and if you wish to send someone to represent your business, please check the requirements in UK sale representive scheme

Do I Qualify for an Invest Visa?

For you to qualify for this type of visa, you must meet the below requirements:

  • ₤200,000 investment: This investment is to made on a UK business to certify that you are indeed on a business errand.Create a full time employment opportunities: You have to issue at least two EEA nationals with a full time employment scheme to ensure that you are to stay for a while and you are not on some hidden agenda. This means you have to be present to manage your employees.
  • Be financially stable: You have to prove that you can be able to cater for yourself as well as your business until the business is up and running profitably.
  • Take a share of business liability: Should the business be a partnership, you ought to take a share of the business financial liability, hence become an active partner in the business.
  • Have a thorough business plan: You should have a business plan that is presentable and convincing, yet not over ambitious. Set a plan that will target at making progressive profits.

What if I have a Family?

You may happen to be the bread winner and feel the need to bring your family with you. Thus, you may apply for your spouse and the children to accompany you as your dependents. There are some things you ought to know before making this decision, these are:

Education: Suppose your children happen to be schooling, you may choose whether to send them to public or private schools. There will be no special treatment and you are required to pay the same fee as that of U.K children.

Health care: You are and your family are entitled to free health care by the National Health Service, but you may take private health insurance if you wish to do so.
Work:Your spouse should ensure that he/she has taken a legal employment.

How do I Apply?

The application should be made to a British Embassy in the country of your usual residence or the country of your nationality. Should you happen to have a strong case (for instance, where the sum to be invested happens to be more than £200,000), approval by the consular official will be prompt. On the contrary, if your case requires additional assessment, it will be referred to the Home Office Department in the UK. Irrespective of the weight of the application, it will be referred to the Home Office for security clearance if you are a citizen of Russia, North Korea, Liberia, or Iraq. When this happens (applications being referred to the Home Office) processing will normally take 9 months.

With that in mind, accompany yourself with the below or brace yourself for these:

  • Passports( UK passport)
  • A visa fee of £50
  • 2 passport photos for each applicant (including beneficiaries)

Business plan which should include:

  • Evidence of the funds to be invested
  • The object of the business
  • A detailed description of employment created.
    A projected balance sheet

Political Notice:
Any falsified document is a potential risk, and if detected, will result to penalty.
Good Luck

UK investment visa

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon