India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Buy a property, gain a visa in Europe

In a number of European countries, buying property in an area gives you the right to live there. For those looking for a beautiful place to retire, entrepreneurs and property investors, this can be a great way into a new country. 

Countries outside of Europe offer this scheme, so if the area you are interested in is not on this list or you do not feel able to make the investment required, simply contact MoreVisas today and we'll discuss your options. 

gain a visa in Europe

How does it work?

Countries looking for foreign investment or dealing with a property slump are increasing the incentives for overseas investors. This means that several countries will give a residents visa to anyone who buys a property in their country. 

What's the catch?

The terms and conditions vary, but typically you have to buy a property worth more than a certain amount. This means that it's usually only possible if you already have a significant wealth or can draw on family funds. In some cases, you may be limited to living in the property you bought and you may not be allowed to get a job. These packages are aimed at wealthy retired people who are looking for a nice life as they get older. 

Residency visa for Spain 

Jump the queue and move to Europe! Investors with more than EUR 500,000 of Spanish property are able to get a Spain residents visa. The property doesn't have to be one house. In this case, you can invest in a number of properties, some of which you could rent out, and live on the profits. However, it's important to note that in Spain both the property and job markets are struggling – there is a reason this deal is available. 

Portugal investment opportunity

Like Spain, neighbouring Portugal is inviting investors to more their. Both countries are famous for their relaxed lifestyle and beautiful weather. To get a Portugal residents visa, you simply need to invest EUR 500,000 in Portuguese properties. 

Buy property and move to Greece

Another EU country, Greece has a lower threshold than Spain or Portugal, making it more affordable. An investment of EUR 250,000 in Greek property will get you residency in that country. 

Hungary: gateway to Europe

Hungary doesn't require you to invest in property to gain a visa. Instead, an investment of EUR 250,000 in government bonds will get you through the door. Permanent residents in Hungary get the same access to health care and education as citizens, including EU status at other national universities, meaning this can be a good investment for families.

Investors visas for other countries

Many other countries, including the UK, USA, Singapore and Canada offer investor visas for those who are bringing wealth to their country. This includes people who are developing a new business or creating jobs. The thresholds vary, so if you are looking to expand your business into new markets but need a visa to allow you to expand, contact MoreVisas. 

And, as always, don't forget that there are other ways of getting a US green card or a UK student visa, so whichever country you want to move to, call MoreVisas, expert immigration consultants, and we'll help you on your way.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon