Refund and CancellationMoreVisas will certainly not, under any kind of conditions, issue cash refunds for the early contract cancellation. If you have a query concerning costs made to your account, please call us quickly. If the fees were made at fault, we would instantly credit the amount to the appropriate account.
1. The refund percentages are for the shelf rates mentioned and not for the amount paid; the refund percentages are applicable only if the complete shelf rates of the products are paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of clause if they haven't paid the complete shelf rate mentioned.
a. A 25% refund is possible only on the following grounds and is confined to these grounds only:
i. Visa is denied after applying appropriately using the services of MoreVisas.
ii. The immigration rules changed, and the applicant does not qualify under the new rules.
b. A refund of 50% is possible on the following grounds and is confined to these grounds only:
i. If the skills assessment is rejected under the Immigration Process
ii. If the Expression of Interest is rejected under the Immigration Process
iii. CAP has been reached for various countries, and we are unable to submit the application on time to the Immigration department.
The Immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. Its pre agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready with the complete requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client's profile is not eligible after the announcement, client agrees to either transfer to other opportunities without extra cost or will be eligible for a refund of 25% if the announcement date is 4 or fewer months and 50% if the announcement dates are above 4 months.
3 MoreVisas has a zero resistance policy for charge backs. Any sort of customer that disputes a credit card payment that is located to be legitimate will certainly be totally blacklisted and disallowed from the use of the service. Any kind of overdue charges and prices will certainly be sent out to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be mentioned to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
4 In case of denial by the Skills Assessing Authority/Immigration and Visa Authorities, MoreVisas will certainly refund the relevant amount as mentioned in the agreement. The refund will certainly be made within 90 functioning days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to MoreVisas. Client needs to confine a duplicate copy of the letter of denial from the Authority to assist the Refund Claim. If client falls short to confine a copy of the turndown letter or rejection stamp on the client's passport, MoreVisas will not refund appropriate refund quantity. Client likewise has to confine the refund request form, a duplicate of his/her invoice for payment made to MoreVisas. Failure to confine these papers will make the customer ineligible for the refund.
5. Company is not responsible for the delay caused by a third party services such as Courier Services etc. Based on external factors like these, Client cannot claim a refund of service charges.
6. Client understands and agrees that, under the Australian Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and MoreVisas has no control on the outcome of the application.
7. MoreVisas is not responsible for a refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval/visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any authority. The registration/processing fees only include the charges towards the services rendered by MoreVisas and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees required, as applicable, during the processing.
8. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge the amount, without the knowledge of MoreVisas, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue, except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time in the State of Andhra Pradesh, under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
9. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to MoreVisas by the applicant. The Applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to MoreVisas is genuine, and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge the payment in his favour, including misuse and card loss cases either by him or through any one. The applicant agrees to cooperate with MoreVisas in this aspect, in case MoreVisas wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favour before any bank/ authority.
10. The Service Charges of MoreVisas have no reference to the market charges and do not have to be equal to the contemporaries as they are contemporary only to MoreVisas standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration of being too expensive, would not be entertained, and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information and the client has been convinced before registering.
11. The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds if applicable, which differ from country to country, and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirement as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make MoreVisas liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. The funds to be shown may range from INR 1 to 10 lakhs (the amount will increase in case if you are accompanied by dependents), which is agreed to by the client, and these might be required for a particular time period which might range from 1-12 months tentatively and may vary. The failure of showing the same while applying for a visa may lead to the application being denied or not accepted. In such cases, no refund request of service charges will be entertained.
12. The client also accepts that all/any registration/s for the same or other country/s before this client declaration agreement date if any, with MoreVisas would be nullified and no claim of the service or the fee can be claimed until it is given in writing by MoreVisas.
13. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds, no refund will be made.
a. If the candidates fail to go to attend the visa interview
b. If the applicant does not follow the needs of the Embassy or Consulate.
c. Failure of medicals by the customer or by his/her family members those are included in the application.
d. Failure to give a genuine Police Clearance Certification, which is not less than 3 months old.
e. If the applicant submits fraudulent records.
f. Prior violation of any sort of immigration or visa rules by the client or any of his/her relative included in the application.
g. Late submission of any added documents asked for by the consulate at a later stage.
h. The client falls short to get the needed score in IELTS/French to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by MoreVisas consultant.
i. There will certainly be no refund if the client abandons his/her application within 3 months from the date of registration.
(Non-communication with your sheet anchor for a period of 3 months will additionally be deemed to be desertion).
14. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges of MoreVisas. MoreVisas will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
15. The client has to provide, within 30 days, every paper, forms and facts that will certainly make it possible for the immigration consultancy concerned to provide his/her petition for capabilities assessment with the relevant appraisal organization. The client's incapability to do the very same will only suggest that no repayment of the advisory/consulting cost offered to MoreVisas is outstanding.
16. Client will inform MoreVisas of each interaction received by him/her from the processing visa office in writing or via a phone, within a week of receiving such a message. Besides, the client shall inform the immigration consultancy for every single interaction both through written and by means of phone, undertaken by the customer, directly with the engaged visa bureau inside a week or 7 days in such case. This comprises individual visits made to the visa office, and/or inquiry made through phone. The client's lack of ability to do the same will just suggest that no money back whatsoever is pending in terms of any secretarial costs offered to the immigration consultancy.
17. The client will take part in every single interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place stated by the visa agency, and at his own expense, and swiftly follow every order said by the visa agency. The customer's incapability to do the same will recommend that no refund whatsoever is pending in terms of any secretarial costs offered to MoreVisas.
18. If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fees is the sole liability of the applicant.
19. It is understood that submission of application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for a refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
20. In case the immigration rules changes anytime after you have actually authorized this contract, anytime throughout the processing of your application and because of the changes in the rules, you have actually become ineligible to apply for the services you have actually subscribed for, and you have paid the whole amount. MoreVisas will reimburse a specific percent of the service charges paid by the customer as defined in the arrangement. The refund will certainly be made within 90 functioning days after the client submits MoreVisas, the Refund Claim Form. Client will enclose the refund request form, a duplicate of his/her receipt for repayment made to MoreVisas. Failing to enclose the receipt, will also make the customer ineligible for the refund.
21. In case you have enrolled to obtain MoreVisas services under the instalment payment alternative or made a part payment and the migration rule modifies anytime after you have authorized this agreement, anytime throughout the handling of your application and because of this modification of rule, you are ineligible to make an application for the service you have enrolled. In this case, the customer will certainly not be qualified to a refund of any type of sort of charges previously paid as the very first instalment or any other part payment to MoreVisas.
22. Client additionally comprehends and approves that no refund or transfer of MoreVisas fees to a dear friend or a family member will be done in the event, if he/she abandons his/her application or determines to withdraw due to any personal reasons, throughout the process after he/she signs-up.
23. Client also understands and accepts that no refund or adjustment of MoreVisas fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with MoreVisas or opts for immigration to a different country.
24. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations in an agreed form, and as sought by MoreVisas and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details is discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, and so not entertained by the concerned Immigration bodies, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for the not too positive impact of the same on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis, even as no refund shall be claimed either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations!
25. MoreVisas has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant:
a. If the applicant does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration, which is normally within 1 month
b. Tries to malign the name of MoreVisas in what so ever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
c. Doesn't respond to the mails and calls made by MoreVisas for more than a month
d. Backs out due to personal reasons
e. Failure in medicals by the client or his family members included in the application form
f. Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old
g. Failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application
h. Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
i. Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage
26. Client here with agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct skills assessment or decide on visa outcome. Client also agrees to submit all the documents, including originals, if required by the concerned assessing authorities. Client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client, and MoreVisas is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
27. The client will settle all costs, which could be owed to a range of government and skills appraisal bodies and language screening business organizations, such as yet not restricted to the skills appraisal expenses, residency visa petition prices, the IELTS/French test, wellness tests, and so on. The provided charges are stringently non-refundable and not modifiable by either any one of the receiving office or the immigration consultancy, regardless of the final verdict on the visa application. A proper appraisal or verdict is the sole prerogative of the engaged organization even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control whatsoever over the final outcomes at any phase of the visa petition. MoreVisas has actually provided no assurance whatever of a favourable evaluation or outcome of the projected application of the customer for any kind of phase
28. The client will certainly educate MoreVisas concerning every news entailing a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized qualifications, modification of the matrimonial position/service or firm, newly born kids or any sort of police/unlawful case, after the submission of the petition, and while the processing is taking place till the moment of the release of Permanent Resident Permit. The customer's lack of ability to do the darned same will only show that no refund at all is pending of any sort of advisory charges offered to the immigration consultancy.
29. The client will appear for an IELTS/French Test and achieve a minimum individual total of the group in every given four appraisal factors--read, write, speak & listen--as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted--minus the necessary IELTS/French total--and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charges offered to MOREVISAS will be outstanding or settled, in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS/French total.
30. The customer will also make certain that in case he/she is married or in any sort of relationship, which serves to be taken into consideration as dependent - the partner or the acceptable dependent/s stands for an IELTS/French test and offers a report with minimal score as is appropriate on the basis of the decided Client Declaration Agreement with MoreVisas. The customer thoroughly knows and agrees that his petition could not be presented, minus the required IELTS/French points of the marital partner even while no payment of the advisory/consulting costs given to MoreVisas will certainly be claimed or made in a scenario wherein he/she fails to obtain the Client Declaration Agreement prescribed by the IELTS/French total amount of the marital partner. The examination along with the attached report is necessary towards the documentation for the wedded clients, though the client may not request for points for the qualification of his companion.
31. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, Client cannot withdraw at any point during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investments, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided or when any part of the process has commenced.
32. The secretarial charges offered to MoreVisas does not comprise any sort of amount been obligated to repay to any sort of company of the government, and to any sort of language testing group or for other reason, and should be limited to the services and responsibilities of the working as a consultant as properly established and determined under the Client Declaration Agreement engaged separately with the customer.
33. The client will confirm to MoreVisas, in case he/she is eager to make use of the alternative services of a universal accredited assignee (Embassy/Consulate/Language examination carrying out centers/health check carrying out centers, etc), and also make an extra payment for such services to MoreVisas as appropriately arranged and determined under the Client Declaration Agreement engaged separately with the customer. Any kind of online payment will not include charges been obligated to repay to such worldwide authorized assignees (Embassy/Consulate/Language examination carrying out centers/Health check performing centers, etc) and in every scenario will certainly not be repaid.
34. The customer clearly approves that he/she has actually been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit course, and further that such waiting around durations/usual processing time solely relies on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also totally concurs and realizes that he/she will certainly never have any claims what so ever on any type of refund of the fees made on or off-site, on the ground of the extensive petition processing period.
35. MoreVisas has actually not supplied any kind of guarantee, guidance or promise on work aid or job guarantee, complying with approval for a permit, and after landing for any given overseas country. No settlement will certainly be declared of any type of advisory/consulting/secretarial service fee provided earlier to MoreVisas by the customer on the ground that MoreVisas has actually been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
36. In a situation where in a clash/dispute, in the issue of the payment made by the customer to MoreVisas in the Client Declaration Agreement appropriately engaged with MoreVisas, the responsibility of MoreVisas - in case it occurs and is outstanding, either financial or otherwise - shall not surpass, and will certainly be limited to the costs offered to MoreVisas as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the properly inked in the Client Declaration Agreement.
37. There are certain countries, which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not being reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming refund, and client fully understands the same.
38. If your request for refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of MoreVisas, and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 90 working days. Refund payments made will be issued as a company cheque. The refund cheque will be made payable to the person on the order form, and mailed to the address indicated on the order form.
39. The service amount written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes the individual application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client's discretion, but MoreVisas will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
40. The client shall loyally reveal before MoreVisas, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency levelled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details and if the same is found afterwards, no refunds at all of the money given to the immigration consultancy in question will be made.
41. MoreVisas is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). Accordingly, MoreVisas takes reasonable actions to safeguard personal details (as defined under the Privacy Act) gathered by MoreVisas from misuse and loss, and from unauthorized accessibility, modification or acknowledgment. MoreVisas may utilize and reveal the Customer's (and if relevant, the Client's household's) individual details for the primary purpose for which it is accumulated, for reasonably anticipated secondary purpose which is associated with the main purpose and in other conditions authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, MoreVisas will certainly disclose the Client's personal information for the following reasons:
a. To conduct our business
b. To provide and market our services
c. To communicate with the Client
d. To comply with our legal obligations
e. To help us manage and improve our services.
The fees paid to MoreVisas for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods.
MoreVisas is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a proprietary company, and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government department in the respective country.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent, and there is nothing hidden.
Client agrees and acknowledges that MoreVisas doesn't suggest or force any service/product/visa, and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa. It is the client's individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. Company markets all the products and educates all the opportunities from which, the client without any external pressure agrees to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all terms and conditions on signing/acknowledging/agreeing this agreement.
The applicant hereby agrees to settle all or any disputes with MoreVisas before the courts of Hyderabad, and further agrees for their exclusive Jurisdiction.
HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.
Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost