India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Immigration News
EMAIL  Print A+

Visa Crackdowns Lead to Construction Shutdown
It has been revealed that half of all construction firms which have been registered with Saudi Arabia's chambers of commerce are being closed down due to the crackdown on illegal immigrants in recent weeks.   It seems that 100,000 of the 200,000 firms currently in operation in the...
Killer wont be compensated by the government
A recommendation was made to the federal government to pay nearly half a million dollars of compensation to a convicted killer who was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia due to being held in immigration detention for nearly three years. Mr Ince, who is a Turkish Immigrant, had been jailed...
International Students can Bring Their Loved Ones To Canada!
More than 100 thousands international students come to Canada from all over the world each year. The main reason to come Canada is to obtain the post-secondary high quality education. The immigration policy of Canada’s generous allows the minor students as well as the spouse of the students...
Australian Visa Officials on Tour
Australian Visa Officials on Tour - November 13, 2013
Communities across Australia are benefiting from a tour by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection as part of an outreach programme to address visa issues. Officials are visiting various states so that people can speak to a visa official about any problems they may have with getting...
Afghan politicians urge the Abbott government to dump the Temporary visa program
50 Afghan politicians are urging the Australian prime minister Tony Abbott that he should immediately stop the temporary protection visa (TPV) which has been re-introduced. The letter to the Prime minister has been translated from Dari and the 50 MPS were requesting Mr Abbott to scrap...
Australia right now is looking for Tradespeople, especially those from the UK and Europe!
Australia right now is looking for Tradespeople, especially those from the UK and Europe! Skilled Migrants is the category which Australia is most prolifically seeking people from today. Even though it is Australia that want you, and are practically inviting you there are still rules...
Distinguished Talent Visa
Distinguished Talent Visa - November 12, 2013
A Distinguished Talent Visa has been created for those at the absolute top of their game, people like artists, sportsmen, businessmen and academics. It is an unusual route in Australia but for the world's elite this is the visa for you. It is for long term immigration to...
Visa form will no longer ask religion
The Indian Planning Commission has announced this week that foreign visitors to the country may no longer be asked their religion on visa forms.    The minister for state planning, Rajiv Shukla has pointed out that this question has no place in a secular country and that the...
The prime minister of Australia called to boycott the Colombo summit
The prime minister of Australia is facing heavy pressure as his Canadian and Indian counterparts are urging him to join hands with them to boycott the British Commonwealth summit in Sri Lanka which is related to the country's human rights data. A government source from India announced that...
Chinese flood Portugal visa market
It has emerged that there were 318 visas issued to foreigners wishing to buy properties in Portugal in the last year and 80% of those were issued to Chinese nationals. Most of the remaining 20% went to Russians. The visas were issued under a...

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon