India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Students further Visa options

December 2013, 13
EMAIL  Print A+


International students who wish to carry on their studies and further their education in the united states of America need to obtain a visa, all students from around the world who wish to be educated in the USA need a visa but there are many different visas available, you need to obtain the correct visa for you, your country of origin and the reason you will going to the united states of America.


Once a student has obtained a visa, finished their studies and completed their education, more options and choices become available.


The options that will be available are regarding work in the united states of America, and the option to return home after the education has finished. Some students may want to return home and begin working with the educational skills they have obtained, others may want the opportunity to study and work in the united states of America and this option is available.


Provided they meet the criteria needed and have the correct in date visa. Students who are already in the USA under a F1 visa studying can work n the country legally, this will give them the opportunity to financially support themselves. The job they do must be directly related to the studies they are doing, it can be full or part time but always in the same field that the the major is in. All work must be approved before the student can begin, if not it is breech of the visa that they are in the USA under.


Most international students will began their studies in America under a F1 visa, once they have acquired a job in the field they are studying and therefore gaining experience, the visa must be changed to an opt and on completion of the education they are working towards the visa must then be changed again. This is so they can work legally in the county in an occupation that they have worked towards and therefore gaining more work experience in the united states of America. This is an amazing opportunity to take advantage of legally. This visa is called a H1B.


Many students do get the opportunity to become US citizens after obtaining a green card, it will take many years but if a student wishes to continue their life in the united states of America after finishing their studies at a recognised institution, working in the field in which they trained and educated in, keep the job and further their career there is no reason why legally the USA  will not be a permanent home.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon