India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Spouses of Canadian Citizens are Allowed to Get Work Permit

December 2015, 23
EMAIL  Print A+
The report says that CIC Canada has made an announcement regarding the extension of its well-liked pilot program on this 11th December 2015. 

This allows spouses of both citizens and permanent residents of Canada to do job while waiting for their position of PR and also allows spouse to obtain some work experience in Canada.

The report says, this open work permit holder can work for the Canadian employer lacking off a definite appointment offer.

Candidates who had applied for the Permanent Residence under the SCLPC but had not so far submitted an application for the open work permit can apply for the work permit together with the fee. 

Candidates, who got the conformity on the application for the Permanent Residence and got the letter saying that they meet the required qualifications but had not got through the medical, security, and background confirms for themselves and their families may submit an application for the online open work permit.

Applicants who were accessible to a work permit under the first pilot program which at first started on 25th December 2015 and seek to apply for the extension of the work permit should do so prior to the expiry of the work permit. 

Candidates who are applying for the latest application under SCLPC need to submit the application for the work permit at the same time submit an application for the sponsorship. 

For more immigration updates, follow us at FacebookGoogle+ and LinkedIn.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon