India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir

Y

I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Canada Plans to Welcome Around 285,000 Permanent Residents in 2015

November 2014, 03
EMAIL  Print A+
Canada Reveals 2015 Immigration Plan
The citizenship and immigration minister of Canada, Chris Alexander, stated that the Canada’s immigration plan revealed that the country accepted highest number of admissions this year.

Canadian Government is planning to welcome 260,000 and 285,000 permanent residents in 2015, representing an increase of around 19,000 admissions over previous year. Apparently, these plans demonstrate the government’s intention of fostering economy by addressing the acute labour and skill shortages and ensuring labor force growth.

It has to be mentioned here that the largest group of the 2015 plans represents economic immigrants, attributing to around 65% of total admissions. The rest 35 % represents refugees, family class immigrants and others entered under humanitarian programs. 

Alexander said that the surge in admissions for 2015 reveals the government’s efforts to minimize wait times and advance the immigration program backlogs.

Rise in admission levels will presumably benefit the launch of new application management system, Express Entry, on 1 January 2015. The 2015 immigration plans enables admissions space to process prevailing applications along with new applications that will be received for major economic programs under Express Entry program.

Sources said that the new system will make Canada’s immigration system more convenient and responsive to address the needs of employers in addition to the dynamic economic conditions and priorities.

Alexander stated that the Canadian government is glad to table 2015 immigration plan, which reinforces the government’s emphasis on long-term economic growth for all Canadians. He added that through 2015 level plan they will welcome a great number of individuals who will add up to Canadian economy and labor market. Also, this plan will ensure family reunification and provides help to most vulnerable populations. Moreover, the introduction of Express Entry will aid us to draw more skilled immigrants to the country.

Follow MoreVisas for Canada Immigration updates and news @ FacebookLinkedIn and Google+.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.

1,541,751

Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
X
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon