India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

What you need to know about immigrating to Hong Kong

Hong Kong is an excellent place to go if you wish to live and find employment in another country.  Having the right professional experience and qualifications is necessary; to apply for a working visa however there is no quota limit on the number of people who can migrate to HKG in a year.

Hong Kong's economy is in a good state and it is a very exciting place to live and work. The good news is, you may be eligible for more than one type of visa.

If you have attended a Hong Kong establishment for full time education and have graduated from the same, then you might be able to extend your residence in Hong Kong or return to Hong Kong as a non-local Graduate under the countries IANG scheme.  If you re applying within six months of graduation for a working visa, the you may not necessarily need an offer of employment in order to obtain a working visa.

Immigrating to Hong Kong
If however, more than six months have passed since you graduated, you will need a formal job offer in order to be able to obtain a working visa.

Your initial visa will be valid for one year but is extendable. The second time you apply to extend your stay, you will be valid for a period of 2 years and the third time, for three years.

If you haven't attended a Hong Kong education establishment then you must apply for a Hong Kong Visa under the General Employment Policy.

You must have the right qualifications, skills and experience in the field you wish to work in, and have a confirmed employment offer to be able to come to Hong Kong under the GEP visa conditions.

The employment offer must be matched to your existing skills and experience and cannot be one, which could be easily filled by local residents.

There is also a condition of this visa that you must not possess any kind of criminal record, or not be judged a security risk to the country. If you have one of these visas, temporary for one year, you can extend under the same formalities that apply for the IANG.

If any of these categories apply to you, you can get in contact with morevisas to obtain more information of what to do in order to apply and what information you will need to provide.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon