India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Visas to Hong Kong

Visas to Hong Kong
There are many different routes to getting a visa to Hong Kong, whether you want to move for work purposes or to spend time with family and friends.

Your initial visa will normally only be for a maximum period of 12 months and could be even shorter if you have a job contract or study course which is for a lesser time. However, four weeks before your visa to Hong Kong is due to expire; you can apply for a renewal.

Even if you are certain you want to remain the country indefinitely, you will not be permitted to apply for a permanent visa to Hong Kong until you have been ordinarily resident for a period of not less than 7 years.

This means that whilst you can have temporary absences for holidays, work or even study, your primary place of residence during the seven year period must have been Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Visa Requirements :

If you plan on working, you should arrange your visa to Hong Kong before you enter the country. You will normally need to have a written job offer in order for your visa application to be approved.  A job offer is not normally sufficient for a visa to Hong Kong to be approved; an individual will normally require a good level of education, preferably to degree level behind them too. Alternatively, a vocational qualification with plenty of field experience and a track record of success may be adequate.

You may not be seeking employment whilst you are in Hong Kong, especially if you are in business. You may instead be considering setting up or expanding a business; if this is the case you will need an investment visa to Hong Kong.

There is no minimum amount of money that must be held in order to qualify for a visa to Hong Kong, but you must be able to demonstrate that the business venture will contribute to the country's economy and preferably would be able to hire local staff. You must also be able to prove that you need to be present in the country for the business to run effectively and you have sufficient funds to support yourself.

There may be cases where you are on the borderline between a work and investment visa and aren't sure which one to apply for. An immigration consultant can help you decide which the better option is and which you have the best chance of being approved for. However, as a general rule, to gain approval for an investment visa you must be a majority shareholder and contribute individually to the business to a significant level.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon