India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Hong Kong pr

Hong Kong pr

Although many people harbor a desire to travel the world and experience different cultures, some  feel such an affinity for a country that they decide to make the switch on a permanent basis.

How to get Hong Kong PR ?

Permanent residency in Hong Kong – or Hong Kong pr as it is often referred to – is a much sought-after status but isn't easily obtained if you aren't of Chinese nationality.

Hong Kong is considered as one of the economic hubs of the world, and one of the most influential places on the planet, second only to New York and London. For this reason, it is hugely attractive to businesses both new and established, and many different types of trade and commerce.

Accommodation costs in Hong Kong aren't cheap, largely because it is one of the most densely populated places in the world. However, the potential success that can be enjoyed – and the subsequent lifestyle – means that many individuals want to attain Hong Kong pr.

Hong Kong Permanent Residency :

When you apply for a visa initially it is not possible to request Hong Kong pr. Most visas which are issued for the first time will not be valid for longer than 12 months. It is then up to the individual to request a renewal which may be dependent on proving that they have successfully integrated into Hong Kong.

However, even at renewal stage it is not possible to request Hong Kong pr. A visa must be renewed several times before it can be considered. Currently, an individual must have been ordinarily resident in the country for at least 7 years before Hong Kong pr can be considered.

This means that you can leave the country for short periods during the seven years, providing that your ordinary place of residence was still considered to be Hong Kong. Your absence can be due to holidays, business or even study providing it is only a temporary residence. However, the whole of the seven years must have been spent in Hong Kong on a longer term visa. Time spent for tourism or short terms visits cannot be counted towards your pr entitlement.

Once the seven years have been reached, you can then make a formal request for Hong Kong pr.

Once you have been granted Hong Kong pr, you will hold the same rights as a Chinese-born national; the law does not differentiate on nationalities, only by legal status.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon