India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Hong Kong Immigration Provides Arrangements for Overseas Graduates

Hong Kong has been the most popular destination for many individuals who look to reside and work that country. If you got proper qualification and job experience, then Hong Kong Immigration might let you get entitled for job visa.  Hong Kong has not got any quota on number of individuals who could reside and work here.

There are some routes that let you to get Hong Kong visa as a skilled professional  and one of them is if you have pursued your education in Hong Kong and you have done your graduation, you might get entitled for extending your stay in Hong Kong under the program known as Immigration Arrangements for Non Local Graduates (IANG).

Under this program, individuals who had got undergraduate or higher education qualification and who seek to reside in Hong Kong for job as professionals might apply under this program.  

Eligibility Requirements

Non local graduates who had submitted their application to the department of Hong Kong Immigration in six months of time after completing their graduation are referred  as non local fresh graduates.

Non local graduates who had submitted their application to the department of Hong Kong Immigration after six months of their graduation are referred as returning non local graduates.

The non local fresh graduates who seek to reside and work in Hong Kong do not need to have an offer of job at the time of application. They might be issued a year of time provided they had met the immigration requirements.

Those who are looking to apply for living and working in Hong Kong but had not yet got results of their graduation might apply for extension of their stay in order to wait for the results.  Those who had not got their certificate of graduation can apply for living and working by submitting an evidence from the university which confirms that they had graduated.

Returning non local graduate who is looking to return to do job in Hong Kong is required to get a job offer while applying for the visa. The application would be considered as long as the job and its package match the market level.  They might be issued a year time to reside on time restriction only after they had met the immigration requirement. 

If you are interested to migrate, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so we will approach you to assist. And for more immigration updates follow us at FacebookGoogle+ and LinkedIn.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon