India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Hong Kong Immigration in India

Hong Kong Immigration in India

India and Hong Kong have a long history of co-operation and trade, and travel between the two countries is an easy and cordial affair.

Indian nationals wanting to visit for Hong Kong for 14 days or less can simply obtain their visa at the airport upon arrival, providing a couple of conditions have been met. Individuals must hold a passport which is valid for at least six months and has a couple of blank pages, have a return air ticket dated within the next 14 days plus an international credit card.

Hong Kong Immigration Processing Time :

For those looking for longer term Hong Kong immigration in India, the application must be filed in advance. Typical processing times are four to six weeks although in many cases it may be completed in as little as 7-10 days.

The Hong Kong immigration in India process stipulates than the individual must go to the consulate to collect their visa once it has been approved by immigration officials. The applicant will be contacted directly to confirm this is the case, and will be asked to bring their passport and the relevant processing fee. This should be paid in Indian rupees.

There are three embassies and consulates which deal with Hong Kong immigration in India. These are situated in New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. The exact opening hours may be different in each so make sure you check the details of the office you will be attending.

Hong Kong immigration in India is similar to the process in many countries; a longer term visa is broken down into a number of different categories depending on the reason for your visit.

Hong Kong Visa Requirements :

If you are only seeking a transit visa as you only plan on traveling through Hong Kong rather than staying, you will need a category G permit. On the flip side, any person hoping to stay permanently would require a category D visa. You must only carry out the activities which your Hong Kong visa permits you to do. If the purpose of your visit changes, you should apply for a new visa under the correct category.

With the visa application should be a photograph. This should be of the bare face, straight-on to the camera, on a light background. The other documents required to support your visa application will depend on the category under which you are applying. This could include items such as a list of places you plan on traveling to, people you will be visiting, names and addresses of any sponsors already resident in the country.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon