India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Studying in Canada: Can I work?

More than 130,000 students come to Canada in order to study each year. With increasing numbers year on year Canada is becoming more and more popular for people to come to study. Its beautiful scenery and friendly atmosphere make it a top choice for foreign students and it offers a diverse range of Universities for the discerning traveller.

It is essential that you apply early if you wish to study in Canada. You should apply at least 6 months in advance of your chosen starting term for colleges and universities to ensure that you are accepted before you make your visa application. Most Canadian educational establishments will wish to see current school reports and interview you before you start to study, so it is important that you get in there early.  You will also need to provide evidence of your language skills (either French or English)

Studying in Canada

The questions you should be asking your chosen educational establishment are as follows:
  • How much does it cost for application?
  • What are the tuition costs? (Remember these may be different depending on what year you wish to study in)
  • What provisions do they have for health insurance and what insurance are you required to have?
  • What are the living costs in Canada?
  • What language tests are needed?
These are the main questions but you may have other personal and religious questions you wish to ask to make sure this is the correct learning establishment for you. Once all this is ironed out you will need an acceptance letter in order to apply for a Study permit or study visa to attend.

You may be asked, depending on your length of intended study in Canada to provide one or all of the following documents.
  • Proof of acceptance to study at your chosen institution
  • Proof of Identity
  • Medical records
  • Police records
  • Proof of having sufficient funds to study.
If you need to work in order to cover more of your study costs, you are allowed to work on campus of your school or university as long as you have a study permit and are studying full time at one of their universities. Otherwise you will need to apply for a permit to work at the same time. Check with any prospective employer about the rules and regulations if they take you on, as they should also know whether you would need these.
For any more information on Studying in Canada, contact MoreVisas, who will be able to advise.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon