India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Relocate to Canada

Relocate to Canada

Moving to another country means considering lots of different factors: finding a new place to live, a new job and maybe new schools for the children.

However if you decide to relocate to Canada, there is a far more fundamental issue you may need to address: the language.

Canada is rather a unique country in that it is truly bilingual speaking both English and French. This means that if you plan to relocate to Canada you can pick which language you would rather learn to help you manage your day to day life more effectively.

How to relocate to Canada

Although the country is bilingual, there are pockets where one language is spoken more widely than the other which is something you might want to consider when you relocate to Canada. For example, outside Quebec, English is spoken by around 82% of the population. Conversely, in Quebec as well as areas around New Brunswick, Ontario and Manitoba French is the language of choice. Depending on which language you speak, you may therefore find it better to relocate to Canada in one area more than another.

If you have opted to relocate to Canada as a permanent resident, you may be eligible for state-funded language lessons. These types of program are available at many different levels and are designed to help individuals who have only just made the decision to relocate to Canada communicate more easily.

For children, both primary and secondary schools provide both French and English language lessons.

Being able to communicate after you relocate to Canada is vital if you want to settle in as quickly as possible. It will also help you access local services and make new friends quite apart from being necessary for work purposes.

Therefore, if you are already proficient in one language it may be worth considering learning the other. Individuals who are fluent in both French and English are a very valuable commodity in Canada and could help you secure work.

You can opt to take language proficiency tests in order to obtain a certificate which confirms your language skills. This might even be compulsory for some types of employment. These are widely available across Canada although they are not offered or administered by the federal government. Private, independent firms offer the certification; if you want to obtain this for a specific purpose, make sure the program you plan on attending is recognized by the company, employer or individual you want to use it with.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon