India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Skilled Workers can Live and Work Permanently using Australia Skilled Visas

Australian skilled visas offer one of best options for the skilled employees to reside and work in Australia, under its General Skills Migration Program. The applicant should specify their qualification, language ability and work experience to qualify for the Australian permanent visa.

Australia had introduced a skilled worker program known as SkillsSelect for all those individuals who are seeking to live and work in Australia. The applicant requires sending an Interest Expression (EOI). The applicant would initially submit an EOI and then the applicant would be invited to submit the application for visa.

One of the new visa subclass for skilled workers to apply is Australian Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190)

This visa category is for those high skilled individuals who seek to settle down permanently in the regions of Australia where there is demand for their skills. This is the points based Australia skilled visa for the skilled employees. The applicant could reside and work permanently in Australia.

For submitting the application for this Australia skilled visa you require to initially submit the Expression of Interest through SkillsSelect. If the applicant meets the entire requirement, then they will get an invitation to apply for the visa.

Basic Requirements

  • The applicant’s age should not be over 50 years when the invitation is granted.
  • The applicant should nominate the occupation that matches their skills and qualification
  • Applicant should have minimum proficient English
  • The applicant should score minimum of 60 on the points test
  • The applicant should meet the health and character needs


  • The applicant and its family members can:
  • Live and work permanently in Australia
  • Pursue education in Australia
  • Avail health care services of Australia
  • Sponsor relatives for Australian PR
  • Apply for citizenship of Australia


  • The successful applicant should stay in State or territory for a minimum period of  two years
  • Should inform the authorities about the address change 
  • Should also take part in the surveys as needed.

If you are interested to migrate, fill out our Enquiry Form, so we will approach you to assist. And for more immigration updates follow us at FacebookGoogle+ and LinkedIn.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon