India's Most Eminent Visas and Immigration Consultant

Start Your Free Assesment Here..

Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
Complete our Free visa assessment form today to make the complex visa application process simple.

Quick Enquiry Pointer

Click here to submit

Quick Enquir


I agree with the T&C and Privacy Policy

Dependent Visa for Australia Trip of a Lifetime

Dependent Visa for Australia Trip of a Lifetime
It is not just you that you need to consider when you are thinking about a move to Australia. This is even more relevant if you need to make the move for work purposes and you need to take your family with you. If you want to take your family to Australia on a dependent family visa, this could be possible. If you have a spouse living abroad in Australia whom you want to connect with, or you are simply going to work or even study briefly in Australia – you and your family may be eligible to apply for a dependent visa for Australia.

Children of Australian citizens.

Children are very often allowed to join their parents with little difficulty. Plausible permanent residents may well have the capacity to immigrate to Australia with children in a short time frame. Young people less than 25 years old are qualified. They become distinctly Australian with a permanent resident's Child Visa (Subclass 101). 

The parent support must guarantee that they be in charge of the youngster during their residency. Parents should guarantee to give monetary support, including a home, for the initial two years of the youngster's stay in Australia. Stepchildren are likewise seen as qualified for a Child Visa (Subclass 101). 

Dependent Student Visa 

If you are going to Australia to study, you may take your dependant relatives with you. You can either incorporate them into your unique study visa application, or you can apply for them to go along with you after you have begun your course in Australia. Life partners and children less than 18 years old also qualify for an Australia Visa application. 

On the off chance that you are including your dependent relatives in your unique study visa applications, then you should incorporate all individuals from your family on your Form 157A. 

Dependent Work Visa 

If you are traveling to Australia on a general work visa, your relatives are qualified to go along with you on a dependant visa. Going to Australia on an impermanent working visa, just your partner or children less than 18 years old are qualified for the accompanying family visa. 

On the off chance that you are going to Australia on a specialist business visa, any dependent relatives are qualified to go along with you including: 
  •  Spouse or Partner; 
  •  Any children less than 25 years old; 
  •  Older dependent relatives, for example, grandparents. 

You can contact an immigration consultant to help you finish your application rapidly and precisely if you need extra support.

If you are interested, please fill our Enquiry Form, so we will approach you to assist. And more immigration updates follow us on FacebookGoogle+ and LinkedIn.

HaHa , This number is not the website Hits count.
This is the Counseling Count.


Amazing Counseling Sessions
Offered, Free of Cost

Disclaimer - MoreVisas immigration service Pvt.Ltd. does not offer consulting on student visas/ Overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon